Why choose Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C?
Our customers choose Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C for various reasons.
– Liquid form Vitamin C
– Manufactured in the UK
– Does not use alcohol or any artificial preservatives such as Potassium Sorbate.
– Vegan & vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free, and tastes great!
– Up to a quarter of the price of similar liposomal products in the market – 60 servings (1000mg) for just £20.00!
– Enables Flexible Dosing i.e. when you are feeling run down and tired the body consumes more Vitamin C, so you can adjust strengths
Should I refrigerate Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C?
Once opened, you should store your product in a refrigerator, but do not freeze. Consume within 120 days. Replace the cap immediately after each use. Store out of reach of children.
If the bottle is unopened you can store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do I need Vitamin C and if so, how much should I take?
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin which your body is unable to store, so you need to replenish it.
Vitamin C has numerous roles and is linked to some impressive health benefits from helping to combat the common cold to treating certain cancers. In fact, the EFSA (European Food Standard Agency) has credited Vitamin C for providing the body with the most effective health benefits. For this reason, an optimum level of Vitamin C should be daily maintained.
The body can obtain most of its daily Vitamin C from a good source of fruits and vegetables, including oranges, apples, kiwi fruit, bell peppers, broccoli, kale, spinach, among so many others. Vitamin C is water-based and cannot be manufactured or stored by the body. To maintain sufficient levels, regular and continual consumption of these foods is required.
If you are ill, stressed, or generally under the weather, your body will require a higher level of Vitamin C to fight any infection and assist recovery. In these circumstances, a daily intake of 1,000 mg would be advisable.
As Vitamin C cannot be stored, if you can, it is beneficial to take small amounts throughout the day rather than one dose.
It is commonly advised that, if possible, you should endeavour to obtain a sufficient level of Vitamin C from your diet foods and we endorse this. Due to circumstances i.e. those with busy lifestyles, a tight budget, etc, supplements provide an alternative solution for ensuring optimum health.
Vitamin C Benefits?
– Vitamin C & Wellness Support – Well.Actually Liposomal Vitamin C contributes to the; normal function of the immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, bones, teeth, gums & skin (claims substantiated by EFSA – European Food Safety Authority).
– Vitamin C Cellular Collagen & Muscle Repair – A very important and essential function of Vitamin C is to help the body regulate the synthesis of collagen production, an important protein building structure for skin (preventing wrinkles & sagging), muscles, cartilage (supporting joints) bones, gums and teeth.
– Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
- the normal function of blood normal energy-yielding metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal psychological function
- the normal function of the immune system
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increased iron absorption
Does Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C present any side effects?
Our Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg is safe and has no known side effects when taken as directed. Do not exceed 1000mg/ day..
Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C is non-acidic and delivers a gentle Vitamin C making it more suitable for everyone to take, including those with more sensitive stomachs.
Can the Well.Actually. Vitamin C be taken with other medications?
Well.Actually. Liposomal Vitamin C food supplement is generally safe to be taken alongside medications. However, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or under medical supervision, you should consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking this supplement