£20.00 – £40.00
Colloidal Magnesium is one of the most important mineral supplements in maintaining health. Magnesium is called the “anti-stress mineral” because it aids in relaxing nerves and relieving daily tension. It also assists digestion, activates enzymes important for protein and carbohydrate metabolism, and modulates the electrical potential across all cell membranes. Magnesium is involved in the activation of at least three hundred different enzymes and body chemicals. It activates the B vitamins and plays a role in protein synthesis, muscle excitability, and energy release. It is mainly found in the mitochondria, the energy centres of cells.
Magnesium regulates the absorption of calcium and adds to the integrity of the bones and teeth. The deficiency of magnesium can lead to bone abnormalities including brittle bones and osteoporosis.
Health Benefits of Colloidal Magnesium
- Health Benefits of Colloidal Magnesium
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
- Magnesium keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system,
- Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis
- Magnesium is involved in a role in preventing and managing disorders such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.