Ultra Potent Nano Ionic Liquid Magnesium + Vitamin C, 60ml
- MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO TAKE MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN C – Proven to absorb better than any pill or capsule supplement.
- GIVES YOUR BODY MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN C INSTANTLY – Enters your bloodstream within minutes after ingesting.
- MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN C, A POWERFUL COMBINATION – Important for general health and wellbeing.
- REQUIRED FOR OVER 300 BIOCHEMICAL REACTIONS IN THE BODY – Give your body the immune system boost it needs.
- ULTRA POTENT 60ml GLASS BOTTLE 1 MONTH SUPPLY – Easy to Mix with Juice or Water.
Your daily dose of easily absorbable essential form of magnesium + vitamins C to reduce stomach irritation. Our Nano Ionic Liquid Magnesium does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body.
Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Give your body the best chance of great health.
Magnesium is the fourth most prevalent mineral in the body and is thought to support everything from bones and muscles to the heartbeat and immune system. It also plays an essential role in over 300 enzyme reactions in the human body. We cannot function without it!
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO TAKE MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN C – Nano Ionic Liquid Magnesium allows absorption into the body’s cells at its highest rate. No more swallowing handfuls of pills in the morning to get your daily intake of important minerals, unlike tablets and capsules our Nano ionic liquids are proven to absorb better than any pill form supplement.
GIVES YOUR BODY ESSENTIAL NATURAL MAGNESIUM & VITAMIN C ALMOST INSTANTLY – Due to the ionised liquid state of our best-selling Ionic Liquid Magnesium it is easily absorbed by your body. The minerals can go right into the cells with higher bioavailability and it enters your bloodstream within minutes after ingesting, setting your body up for stronger support on a daily basis.
MAGNESIUM IS GREAT FOR A VARIETY OF CONDITIONS – Magnesium is extremely important for general health and wellbeing, and may help with regulating Calcium transportation and deposition into bone, it is necessary for tissue growth and development and supports immune system health and function. Magnesium is a primary electrolyte along with Calcium, Potassium, Sodium and Chloride, it helps in the conduction of nerve impulses and the relaxation of muscle tissue and also helps to improve insomnia. Some other important functions of Magnesium are:
- Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue – Magnesium plays a key role in the energy process within each individual cell so when low levels of magnesium are present energy production is inhibited.
- Contributes to better sleep – The sleep regulating hormone melatonin is disturbed when Magnesium is deficient. Furthermore, Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. Stress and tension are often reasons why people suffer from insomnia in the first place.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system – Without proper amounts of magnesium, nerve cells cannot give or receive messages, and become excitable and highly reactive. Seratonin which relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood is dependent on Magnesium.
- Contributes to normal muscle function, normal protein synthesis and improves strength & flexibility – Magnesium allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is a major contributor to the growth and strength of muscles. Furthermore, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cell’s energy store, and is created with help from Magnesium.
- Magnesium loosens tight muscles – Without Magnesium, muscles do not relax properly and cramps occur. Magnesium is important for flexibility, because low Magnesium results in a buildup of lactic acid, causing pain and tightness.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth – Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorous and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth.
- Magnesium helps to fix calcium properly – It may blow some people’s mind that the calcium supplements they’re taking are not only useless, but are actually contributing to osteoporosis! There are actually about eighteen essential nutrients that contribute to bone health; Magnesium is definitely one of the most essential, because it stimulates a particular hormone called calcitonin. And, it also suppresses a hormone called parathyroid that breaks down bone.
- Alkalizes the body – Magnesium helps return the body’s pH balance. Magnesium reduces lactic acid, which is partly responsible for post-exercise pain (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Hydrates – Magnesium is a necessary electrolyte essential for proper hydration.
- Helps to relieve constipation – Magnesium can be used to cleanse the bowels of toxins.
- Enzyme function – Enzymes are protein molecules that stimulate every chemical reaction in the body. Magnesium is required to make hundreds of these enzymes work and assists with thousands of others.
REQUIRED FOR OVER 300 BIOCHEMICAL REACTIONS IN THE BODY – Magnesium is not only great for improving general health, it’s required for more than 300 biochemical reactions constantly occurring in the human body. Give your body the boost it needs with this high-potency liquid magnesium supplement.
WHAT DEPLETES MAGNESIUM?
The list is long but we shall cover only some here. Mental stress, coffee, sugar, high sodium diet, alcohol, cola type sodas, tobacco, high perspiration, medical drugs of all types, low thyroid, diabetes, chronic pain, diuretics, a high carbohydrate diet and a high calcium diet.
Studies conducted in Germany involving bodybuilders and long distance runners support the notion that there is a benefit with magnesium therapy, fewer muscle cramps. With athletes, one of the consequences of impaired levels of magnesium is they will not perform as if they had higher levels of magnesium. Magnesium affects muscle tissue for those who are not athletes as well.
This product is supplied in a glass bottle – not plastic.
WHERE HAVE ALL THE MINERALS GONE?
Traditionally, eating fresh grains, fruits, and vegetables grown in nutrient-rich soil provided an adequate supply of the full spectrum of ionically-charged minerals.
Unfortunately, today naturally-occurring, nutrient-rich soil is not what most food is grown in. Vegetation growth and aggressive modern farming techniques have brought many of the earth’s minerals to the surface where they have been washed away.
WHAT DO MINERALS DO?
Consumed in proper ratios, minerals have a profound effect on human health: They transport life-giving oxygen to the body, aid in the assimilation of other nutrients, form building blocks such as amino acids, hormones, and proteins, they can act as antioxidants. Basically your entire body – including your hair, nails, bones, blood and nerves – relies on major minerals for its proper function.
WHY IONIC MINERALS?
Every second of every day your body relies on ionic minerals and trace minerals to conduct and generate billions of tiny electrical impulses. Without these impulses, not a single muscle, including your heart, would be able to function. Your brain would not function and the cells would not be able to use osmosis to balance your water pressure and absorb nutrients. To ensure you are getting the ionic minerals and electrolytes your body needs, only choose mineral supplements that contain Nano Ionic minerals
THE KEY ROLE OF ABSORPTION
The absorption of minerals primarily takes place within the small intestines. As food matter passes through the intestines, minerals transfer into the blood stream through the walls of the intestines by way of the villi. This can only happen if the minerals are in an ionic form. Although stomach acid helps ionize the minerals in foods, a mineral supplement should contain already naturally ionized minerals to be fully absorbed.