SAW PALMETTO / LYCOPENE
Prostate health has been widely recognised to be important for men 50 and over. But in recent years, the importance of prostate health to men in their 30s and 40s has become more widely known.
Some influencing factors known to affect prostate health include diet, lifestyle habits, and environmental factors. By age 60, as many as 90% of American men may have less-than-optimal health in this area. Does this seem like something you should ignore or simply put on the ‘back burner’? Obviously not… and chances are fairly high that as a man, you’ll need extra support in this area of your body during your lifetime.
You may be totally aware of some, or all of this. But it’s important to get fully informed as soon as possible and take appropriate action to support your prostate health.
- Supports your Prostate health.
- Fights Hair-loss for men.
- Helps support urinary tract function.
- Promotes a healthy libido.
- Helps retain Testosterone.
- Supports the Urological System.
- Can be an effective home remedy for UTI’s.