Inca (Golden) Berries
We invite you on the Inca Trail, to find and taste the incredible Inca Berry… Orange coloured Golden Berries often better known as Inca berries are termed as one of the ultimate superfoods all across the globe. The Inca berry originally belongs to South America but now has been well introduced into various other countries like Australia, China, South Africa, Fiji and Hawaii.
This nutrient-dense SuperFruit is a must for your fruit smoothie, breakfast or healthy dessert, not only for its unique complementary to other fruits taste but because of a rich nutrient profile the Inca “Golden” Berry is a source of Calcium, Protein, Iron, Phosphorous, Fatty Acids, Pectin, Melatonin, Polyphenols, Withanolides, Carotenoids with Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3 and K. They hold all this nutrition but remain very low in sugar content and are considered a great low-calorie snack for endurance. The taste of the Inca berry may not be very sweet but in our opinion a delicious mix of ripe, little sweet and tangy flavours, similar to the gooseberry.
Inca “Golden” Berries
- South America’s SuperFruit.
- Delicious, chewy stand-alone food or sweet-sour ingredient. Perfect for smoothies.
- Longevity Berry.
- Adaptagenic and Protective.
- Over 70% of your daily Vitamin A needs.
- Rich in Bioflavonoids.
- Good source of Secretory IgA – Immune Support.
- Bountiful in Pectin.
- 16% Protein – Incredibly High Level for Fruit.
- Cultivated from indigenous areas supporting local farms.