Fluoride Free Toothpaste with Tulsi – Cool Mint
Refreshing Mint Toothpaste With Tulsi contains:
- Organic ingredients whenever available
- No fluoride, but still provides outstanding protection against dental caries or cavities
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- No carrageenan or other potentially carcinogenic ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives, but still has an 18-month shelf life
- No hidden heavy metals, contaminants or impurities
- No harsh chemical foaming agents like SLS or SLES
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners – just refreshing natural mint flavor
- No harsh sand (silica), but still provides dazzling whiteness
- No potentially dangerous antimicrobials like Triclosan
Instead, it contains time-honored oral health ingredients like Organic Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Organic Tulsi Holy Basil Leaf Oil, Licorice Fruit Extract, Xylitol, and Organic Aloe Leaf Juice for caries prevention, fresh breath, clean teeth and gums, whiteness, and a beneficial balance of healthy mouth flora.
For intense oral cleansing action, start with my Refreshing Mint Toothpaste with Tulsi and then swish around my Coconut Oil Oral Rinse for a tremendously exhilarating one-two punch.
Order my Refreshing Mint Toothpaste With Tulsi today and know you’re providing yourself and your family with the best formula possible for your oral care and overall health.
Comes packaged in a 3-oz tube – perfect for traveling!
If you’re using one of the top selling toothpastes today, you’re likely exposing yourself to a brew of inadequately tested, potentially hazardous ingredients. Even many of the so-called “natural” toothpastes can contain some of these same ingredients!
Over 90 percent of toothpaste chemicals can pass through your mouth tissue directly into your bloodstream. So it only makes sense to avoid ingredients that may be potential carcinogens, irritants, or hormone mimickers, like carrageenan, SLS, triclosan, parabens, propylene glycol, dyes, and formaldehyde-releasing preservatives.
Fluoride is another toothpaste additive that, in my opinion, has far more serious potential health effects than potential benefits for your teeth. Especially since there are effective botanical alternatives for preventing dental caries, I’ve chosen not to include fluoride in my Refreshing Mint Toothpaste With Tulsi.