Colloidal Silver Body Butter
Colloidal Silver Body Butter is our beautiful new formula with the benefits of natural butters and oils.
The skin is the largest organ and absorbs everything around us. The general rule is if you wouldn’t eat it, don’t put it on your skin.
This luxurious body butter glides on the skin smoothly and is guaranteed to get rid of dry skin as well as help to clear up eczema and other skin conditions. This body butter can be used as a sunscreen as it contains natural kinds of butters that have natural SPFs and protects against UV rays. This can also be used as an after-sun lotion to help soothe burnt skin but our colloidal silver gel would be more recommended for that 🙂
- Colloidal Silver – While Colloidal Silver is mainly used through daily oral use, it also has benefits when applied directly to open wounds and sores as it can eliminate surface infections and does not sting or burn. For any serious skin issue, Colloidal Silver should be used topically…as well as orally. Other antiseptics sting when applied to a wound because they are killing the surrounding tissue cells as well as killing the germs. This causes the damaged area to actually become larger. Colloidal Silver kills the topical germs within six minutes and does not harm any surrounding tissue.
- Jojoba Oil – It’s moisturising, antibacterial, non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic. Jojoba oil regulates sebum production because it’s so similar to the sebum that your body produces naturally. When you put jojoba oil on your skin, your skin is soothed and moisturized. This sends a signal to your hair and sweat follicles that your skin doesn’t need additional sebum for hydration. This keeps the skin from looking oily and helps prevent acne caused by clogged pores.
- Cacao butter – Organic cacao butter is a natural, luxurious ingredient that can be used in body butters to hydrate and moisturise. It also has serious antioxidant benefits and a gorgeous chocolatey aroma. This butter has been known to moisturise, heal and even fight against fine lines and wrinkles.
- Mango butter – Mango Butter is cold-pressed and rendered from the seed kernel of the Mango tree. This highly prized butter is an exceptional quality base ingredient for body care products and soap making recipes. Mango Butter has beneficial moisturising properties and adds a luxurious emollient feel to products while also acting as a mild lubricant for the skin. It is very similar in colour and texture to cocoa butter and is a great source of essential fatty acids. It is an ideal ingredient to use in skincare and suntan preparation and a superfatting agent in soap. Mango Butter has wound-healing qualities and is used as an application for ulcerations, fissures of the lips, hands and chapped skin etc; and in wounds and sores which are inflamed. Chemically it is mainly composed of glycerides of oleic and stearic acids.
- Shea Butter – Shea butter helps to boost the skins moisture and soothe skin issues. As many natural butters are, Shea is also an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant promoting anti aging properties. It could heal cuts and scrapes and help fight breakouts.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Extra virgin olive oil has exceptional moisturising and nourishing properties to hydrate the skin of both face and body. Its high content in vitamin A and E but also D and K makes it an ideal product to protect (especially in colder seasons) and nourish even the most sensitive skins.
- Almond Butter – Almonds contain healthy fats, as well as omega 3 fatty acids, which can help to improve the texture of your skin. Almond butter provides your body with vitamin E, an antioxidant that can help to fight skin damage.
- Pure Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe vera gel contains powerful antioxidants belonging to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. These polyphenols, along with several other compounds in aloe vera, help inhibit the growth of certain bacteria that can cause infections in humans. Aloe vera is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. This is part of why it may help heal wounds and treat skin problems.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is known all over the world as an extremely beneficial product. It helps moisturiser dry skin, including conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Helps to reduce inflammation, promotes wound healing, and has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties