Celtic Sea Salt is the life-giving, flavour enhancing, magnesium-rich, condiment… Unlike table salt, which in processing is stripped of minerals and trace elements except for sodium and chloride. Contains between 80 – 90 live elements found in seawater and no chemicals or preservatives are added.
Among the minerals and trace elements in Celtic sea salt are calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and iodine. The trace and ultra-trace elements are found in the earth’s crust and it is these that give Celtic Sea Salt its vital greyish colour, the slight moisture reflects the ability of the crystals to retain the salts and minerals in a form that the body can assimilate.
Sourced from the northwest coast of France, where it is harvested after seawater evaporates from clay ponds built near the shoreline. Live minerals and trace elements provide natural grey Celtic Sea Salt with its less salty flavour and health benefits, such as enhanced digestion, resistance to infections and bad bacteria, and increased alkaline levels.
- Provides potent minerals directly to cells.
- Rich in minerals and trace elements such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc and iodine.
- Contains minerals that guard against muscle cramps.
- Delicious on food or to cook with.
- A major component of your blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, extracellular fluid, and even amniotic fluid.
- Carrying nutrients into and out of your cells